Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kimmidoll Collection

Kimmidoll has come into my life since 12 Oct 2008. I like it since the 1st time i saw it in a shop at Raffles City Shopping Centre.



After thinking for the whole nite, I decided to bring 2 of them into my life...
Currently, there are total 31 of them, each of them has a name and an individual meaning expressing one of "Life's True Values". Each and every one of them is unique.

The 1st 1 I'm gonna introduce is Ayame, her spirit brings prosperity, happiness & fulfillment.



Next, I'm gonna introduce to you Hiroko (the blue one), her spirit brings prosperity and purpose.









Wish that this 2 new toys bring me prosperity, happiness & fulfillment into my life.

There are wide range of products by Kimmidoll, such as greeting cards, stationery, bags, homewares, gift & collectible dolls.

You may visit to their website for the full range of products and all their characters at http://www.kimmidoll.com/

5 comments:

Hooi said...

Wow~!!!
Nice Kimmidolls~!!!
Yes, I wish they will bring u a better life even though now I am giving u more than enuff already, Hehehhehe~!!!

althena said...

Aww... the Kimmidolls are so so kawaii!! ^^ and ah hooi is so so sweet to u!

May both of u live happily ever after! ((=

Xiao Wei said...

thanks hooi n thanks lihwa~~~~~

ten1o said...

WOW!!! so cute!!! y i nvr seen this before d? *-* really outdated jor liao.. haha

Xiao Wei said...

ten10, i also dunno this toys is new o not... but i hardly saw it... hehe...