Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Hooi^^

Since year 2006, that was the beginning of memorable bday celebration for u... because... I celebrate with u~~~

2006
We went to Manhattan Fish market in 1-utama to have the yummy dinner... after the dinner, we went to clubbing in KL. (Hooi:do u wan to go also this year?)


Another day... celebration with ur frens @ Kim Gary The Curve (sorry I dont have the pics of Hooi's frens tat time...)


That year, I present you the small size samsung bluetooth...

2007

Time pass very fast, after a year, in 2007, we went to Pulau Ketam on your bday... but no celebration there, just normal outing with a gang of lomo fans... but we all enjoy also on that day...






Another celebration with your frens at D'fortune Taipan USJ...


This year, I present you part of the LCA+ (Although I wan to present the whole camera, but money not enuf~~)


Another year passed... This year, are you wondering how your bday will be? Would it be fun? memorable? normal? excited? No Matter how, I'm here to celebrate it with you together. I wish to say many many many n uncountable times of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOOI"

Photobucket

Stay tune for 2008's celebration

7 comments:

Ah Eva Eva said...

SWEEET!!!!!!!!!! happy bday ah hooi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooi said...

XiaoWei, you always touch my heart so deeply in so many ways that I can never expected. I think that's what special in you, and I think that's why I love you so much.. =)
And I think my bday celebration this year was the most special bday ever =)

tennsen said...

so hangfuk~
wish ur long long nine nine ya!

happy bday Hooi!

Xiao Wei said...

hooi, i wish to give u more n more special bday every year...

Xiao Wei said...

thanks tennsen 4 ur wish... :)

Kelvin said...

so fast celebrate already ar!!!!!!
first time i see the long hair hooi!!!!!!! so cute~ hahahah
this year we will celebrate for you too!

Xiao Wei said...

hehe... that was last 2 year's photo ler... this year's photo havent post... hehe...